Betraying Tetsuro - WIP Betraying Tetsuro - WIP

This is awesome! Do you use dubstep stuff by SeamlessR? He's pretty good too. Keep up the good work!

5 stars out of 5

Numi - Monsters (WIP) Numi - Monsters (WIP)

This is pretty good! Intense. O_O

5 stars out of 5

Numi responds:

Really? Thanks! Wait for the finished product, I can promise you it'll blow this out of the water!

Nocturne-Don't Bother Me Nocturne-Don't Bother Me

This song is awesome! I use FL Studio also and I think this is pretty good! I wouldn't say it's dark, it's more intense than dark. Overall, this song is awesome.

5/5

NocturneLabs responds:

Thanks for the review :) I wonder if it would sound darker if it was slowed down (?) in any event, I guess intense was indeed more of the feel I was going for, as is perhaps suggested a bit by the title. I appreciate that you took the time to listen ^^

Inception Time Remix Inception Time Remix

Inception is really awesome, you made it awesomer. Keep up the work!

SethKorn responds:

Hey, thanks man! I love that movie, and I'm glad you think I did it justice :D.

Robots Have Feelings Too Robots Have Feelings Too

5 Stars! The song sounds cool! It sounds funky and electronic at the same time. :D Keep up the great songs!

sandordude responds:

Haha thanks!! :)

Maro Kart Koopa Beach Maro Kart Koopa Beach

Mario Kart! :D YES! I'm totally downloading this song! As you see, I really like this song due to those exclamation points. Keep making those Mario Kart remixes!

blackrose96 responds:

Will do my friend ;)

NES time NES time

I have a knack for Chiptune and this is one of those songs now! I would like to hear another song in the (near) future. ;)

Mrkapow responds:

Haha thanks so much! Soon I shall be getting back into chiptune composing. I'm think of experimenting with chiptune and another genre called footwork/juke in the future. :)

{dj-N} Indecision {dj-N} Indecision

This song is amazing! It sounds very happy and I never heard 'Happy' Dubstep before! :) You just discovered something cool. Thanks for making this song!

-Dj

Insert name here Insert name here

The song is awesome! I gave 4.5 which the song was close to a 5 but you can do better. If you keep making music and keep learning the program you use, you could make it! ;)
Keep making that music! =D

-djshow5011

RacmusDK responds:

Thank you so much!

I have actually been making less music lately, but reviews/comments like yours really kick starts my inspiration and my passion for the music!

Racmus